Welcome to Tralee School Tours
, County Kerry, the home of probably the best school tour package in Ireland. With lots of fun and great value attractions to choose from, Tralee is a premier destination for School Tours.
For a Great Day Out, Great Value, Great Fun, Great Adventures, Book your Best School Tour Ever to Tralee.
Treat yourself and your class to a trip to Tralee where there are fantastic attractions to choose from which are great value, fun and educational.
- Swim in tropical temperatures in the Aqua Dome
- Learn what drove Tom Crean to risk his life repeatedly in the most desolate place on earth in the award winning Antarctica Exhibition
- Crush the grain in Blennerville Windmill
- Explore the underground passages of Crag Cave and overground fun in Crazy Cave
- Try and get a hole in one in the Aqua Golf
- View priceless treasures in Kerry County Museum
- See the sights and hear the sounds along with the robust smells of a Medieval community
- Visit the new and exciting Tralee Bay Wetlands and learn about local wildlife...enjoy a safari boat ride and climb to the top of the 20m viewing tower
- Dig up a skeleton and other exciting replica objects in a hands on archaeology workshop in the Bone Investigators attraction
- Witness the magnificent flying displays of the Kingdom Falconry birds of prey
View the Tralee School Tours Video and see for yourself why Tralee is a Premier Destination for School Tours.
Complete your trip with a visit to McDonalds where there is always a fruity alternative to French fries!
Be in with a chance to win a FREE School Tour to Tralee’s attractions.